Soul Retrieval Practices
Call your soul back home.
Many of us have created a hostile environment for our soul. When we wage wars within our mind, and our body attacks itself, our souls get evicted. To retrieve it, we must cease fire. Gradually, the pieces will return, with one act of truce at a time. Love and fear cannot occupy the same space. When fear populates your mind, it clouds the soul ’s loving light. Only when we let go of our darkness can we see clearly again. Make yourself a safe haven; invite the light back in.
1. Mind your thoughts. Get rid of negative self-talk. Talk to yourself the same way you would talk to your child or someone you love.
2. Refrain from alcohol, and chemicals. (I am not advocating against them. But they obstruct inner light.)
3. Remove all harmful people from your life.
4. Eat nurturing food.
5. Sleep well every night, preferably at the same hour.
6. Meditate every morning and every night.
7. Get rid of your addictions.
8. Go to therapy, seek trusted healers. Make use of Nature.
9. Forgive yourself for past mistakes, expectations, and missteps.
10. Forgive others by releasing resentments and anger. Do not invite them back into your life, if they continue to be abusive.
11. Take good care of your overall health. Visit doctors when needed. Bring back your joy.
12. Revisit your goals and dreams, and make time for them each day.
13. Surround yourself with genuine people, who add value to your life.
14. Be mindful of what you watch, and listen to. Practice intentional entertainment.
15. Slow down. Refrain from judging yourself, and release judgments of others. Do not engage in gossip or chronic complaining. What you say affects your energy.
16. Stop blaming yourself, people, or circumstances. Raise the standards of your life and take responsibility.
17. Have integrity in everything you do. Write down all the characteristics of someone you admire, then set out to embody those characteristics in yourself.
18. Do not allow anyone to disrespect you. Have self-respect and healthy boundaries.
19. Do not behave in ways that do not represent and honor who you are. Take past lessons and make wiser choices.
20. Have a zero tolerance policy for anything that does not align with your higher self and new found, healthy lifestyle.
21. Learn to be receptive to love.